Sales Representative Bolzano
Unilever Food Solutions is an inspiring leading global Foodservice Business. We help chefs all over the world serve tasty, wholesome meals that keep guests coming back for more. We create ingredients that save precious preparation time in the kitchen, without compromising on flavour or flair. And constantly provide ideas and inspiration that keep our customer’s menu more appealing, healthy, nutritious, fresh and exciting.
We’ve been in food since the 1880s, and home to some of the world’s favourite brands: Knorr, Calvé, Lipton and more. We work closely with businesses of all sizes, from independent restaurants through to hotels chains and contract caterers, in 74 countries. So we understand how much is important for our customers the critical balance between impressing consumers/guests and making a profitable business.
As part of Unilever, we understand consumers as guests. And we use this knowledge to help chefs and caterers keep up with people’s changing tastes. With our team of highly skilled chefs and nutritionists, we help our customers to find the right balance of great tasting and nutritious food served up to the same consistently high standards.
- straight to the kitchen
- bring Unilever’s Brands, Services and Products to the kitchen and execute to become operator’s preferred choice in our categories
- drastically increase penetration in high potential operators in targeted areas and stick Unilever products to the operator’s menu
- the main purpose of the role is to mainly execute the Unilever Product Penetration and Differentiation Strategy within HORECA Segment
The individual we are seeking will support Product Brand Building Activities in the operator's field. Conduct Product and Kitchen Knowledge Education Sessions within the operators in order to influence and inspire them every day. He/She will also embody Knorr, Calvé, Lipton, Carte d'Or Values in front of the operator and will be able to practically transfer them to the operator’s business.
As part of the Unilever Food Solutions Sales Team, he/she will be responsible for quantitative (volume sustainable growth and number of customer contacted) and qualitative (mix of sales, product/category penetration) achievements.
- provide educational support to operators
- inspire and influence the operator to adopt the Unilever products and services by practically demonstrating advantages and benefits for the kitchen operations and operator’s business improvement
- support trade partners on sell out operations
- excellent communications and presentations skills
- planning and organizational skills
- interpersonal and relational skills
- food product and kitchen operations skills
- food preparation knowledge
- basic selling skills required
- german knowledge
- english knowledge
- diploma in hotel catering school
- degree in economics or tourism services management
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCES:
- background in hotel cousine or restaurant
- sales experience in HORECA FOOD
Send your application on www.unilever.it/carriere
UNILEVER CAREERS ITALIA is on Facebook! Click I LIKE and BECOME FAN!